Thursday, November 20, 2008

Going to St George!

Yes, we are going to St. Geezy (as my bro would call it) this weekend! After such a long and difficult week at school, it will be super nice to get away! I'm so excited because my sister Afton and I are going to Twilight Sat. night! We are both BIG fans of the books so we are really looking forward to it! It'll be a girls night out, while Trav, Rory, and Nick stay home. Of course the Utah/BYU game will be on the plans for Sat afternoon...Go Utes! Other than that, maybe a little shopping, some eating, and a whole lot of relaxing! I definitely need it...

3 comments:

3 Men & a Lady said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend. Hope you have fun! Oh, and I do work with pets!!!! :)

Afton McFee said...

can't wait to see you, we will have a great weekend!!!

The Nielsen Family said...

Hope you had a good time. How'd you like the movie? For only being two hours long, I thought they did a pretty good job. I really liked it.