Monday, December 1, 2008

Turkey and no sleep!

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We spent the day with my family in Midway. It is so nice to get out of this smog in Salt Lake! We had some yummy food and Rory took about 3 different naps! When I say no sleep, I meant for me at least...at about 11:00 p.m. we headed over to PC to the outlet mall for the midnight madness sale! It was sure madness alright! The traffic was so bad but we ended up getting some good deals at Polo and AE. We woke up early the next morning to go to Macy's to buy what we thought was a good deal on a couch. Well, Rory didn't realize that the ad's listed price was only for the corner piece! What a scam...Haha oh well. Later we went to RC Willeys and found a couch we liked! Yes, you heard me right, we did buy a couch!! It is a big sectional, which was just delivered today in fact!! Hutch already found his designated sleeping spot on top of the pillows!

Saturday, I went back up to Midway to spend the day with my sister and mom. We decorated the house and went shopping to the Barn! Besides me catching this stupid cold, it was a great weekend!

No comments: