Friday, November 7, 2008

PASS IT ON

"Because I have been given much, I too must give"

I want to share this life changing website/Video/Life style. A while back I saw this commercial on T.V. that brought me to tears (I am a big baby). It reminded me of how lucky Courtney and I have it and that there are more important things in this world than ourselves. It also made me realize how little I do for others. Well the other night I was board and I decide to find that commercial. I ran across one of the best sites on the Internet. I started to read their message and watch the videos and I broke down in tears. That night I made a promise to not always think about my self and to do more service for others. I have always been taught to treat others, as I would like to be treated. Sometimes it's nice to have a reminder when I'm down and fill like my life is so bad, I can go to this site. It puts things into prospective of how good we really have it and how the small things can make a difference in someones life. With all the bad news in the world it’s nice to get an uplifting message. Please watch the video below and go to the website. I promise you, It will lift you up!

No comments: