Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sports crazy!

How about them Utes! Thursday's night blackout game was so awesome!! So to all you U-hating, fully vested BYU fans: What up now?! Haha I'm just joking...it was a great game and Rory and I can't wait for the BIG rival game!!

Friday night, we went with Isaak and Beth to the Grizzles Hockey game! It was another amazing win!! All game it was 2-0 Ontario lead. We were about to head out in the 3rd period to beat the traffic, then at about 2 minutes remaining, they scored! With the seconds counting down, we thought it was over. But then with only 15 seconds left they scored again to tie!! Neither team scored in the 4 on 4 overtime...Shootout here we come!! We scored one and our goalie completely shut out Ontario! The crowd was crazy there! Besides the amazing win, the fighting alone was worth the ticket!! There were like 3 different fights! And I mean full-out punching, throw-down fights! It was also Susan Coleman's Breast cancer awareness night so the entire team wore their pink jerseys and the ice was pink!! If you have never been to a game...it's pretty fun and I would recommend it! Just buy the cheapest tickets and go sit where ever you want! We really had a lot of fun!

Saturday, we went to Jonny and Grace's home for Robby Swenson's B-day party! There was yummy food and great conversation! I apologize to Jonny and Grace's neighbors if we were too loud! We are a pretty wild bunch!!

6 comments:

KM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KM said...

Hi Court this is Kara "Roosendaal" McDonald from good old Sandy. I found your blog through a friends! I hope you guys are doing well. You two are so cute! Well I think we may live close to you. We live in Monarch Meadows and I noticed you have a link to the HOA website. Well we should get together especially if you live right down the street! Let me know. Hope your family is doing well!

Bianca said...

Hey Duckworth's, it is good to hear from you. That is awesome that you are studying Speech Therapy- we do sometimes work together. That's awesome! My husband Joseph and I are living in Richmond, Virginia right now. He's finishing up grad school and I'm working. We've been here for over a year and have really liked it so far. We do miss those mountains though- it's not quite the same out here. Anyway, tell Rory hello from me! If you ever come out this way, let me know! Take care,

Bianca

KM said...

Fun! We actually live in the townhomes just east of 5000 west so way close! We should get together. It would be fun to see your house and to meet eachothers husbands!Thanks for the email. I will add you to the list and I will also send you my cell so we can find a time to hang out!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

hey guys! I just found your blog! you two are so cute! looks like you're doing well. we have one too but it's private. if you're interested, email me beckydupaix@hotmail.com and i'll add you!

hairpiece said...

Dude.. Hockey is where its at.. One of my friends I grew up playing with plays for them now. He is the negro on the team!!!