Thursday, December 3, 2009

So busy...

I know I have been slacking on updates! I have a lot to catch-up on. But if you guys don't mind...may I just give a brief run down!!

Rory completed his first Triathlons in November! Both incidentally called the Turkey Tri (or at least I think). One in Orem, and the other in St. George. I am so proud of him!


Next, Thanksgiving was good! We didn't go to St. George like we planned but had a nice dinner at my family's house. We also did the whole Black Friday Madness deal! Even my dad joined the fun after I told him everything was 50% off at the Bass outlet! haha so funny! We really got some good deals though so it was worth it!

It's coming down to the end of the semester and I am so jammed packed with clinic paperwork, group papers, and studying for finals! I seriously have been so grouchy lately so sorry if I have offended anyone! Rory really has to put up with so much right now. On top of all this, both Rory and I have caught this stupid cold! So frustrating! It feels like I have been sick since mid October! Oh yeah, I had Bronchitis since after coming back from our cruise (in case you didn't know). I just can't wait until December 15th afternoon! I will be DONE with graduate school! (well not officially but done with all my classes because Spring is only externships!) The Christmas break won't be much as I will be studying the whole time to take the Praxis in January. But overall I am just really excited to be done with what I will have to do over these next week and a half!
Well, I probably should be getting back to homework. This post acted somewhat like a break but I really need to get back! I have to much to do! Hope everyone will have a wonderful Christmas! Hopefully I will post something new before then...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gongrats on almost being done with your schooling. You have both been so busy. Hopfully the both of you can rest ove the X-Mas break. By the way, I have the "Cold" too and it is no fun. I hope to see you guys soon!