Friday, October 23, 2009

Cruise Junkies

So for Fall break, I wasn 't expecting much. Just sitting at home, studying my homework...blah blah...that is what Rory had me convinced. So when I got home that Thursday night, ready to begin my Fall break, Rory let me in on a HUGE surprise! He had booked an 8 day cruise to Mexico. I was stunned to say the least! I started freaken out because of all the stuff I had to do! We planned on leaving the next day to drive to St. George, stay that night at Rory's brother's, then drive all day Saturday to CA. Thanks to the publishings of Glenn Beck, the ride was not that bad! And thanks to our NGV car, it didn't even cost that much either!

So, here was the itinerary:
Sat, Oct 10 San Diego, CA
Sun, Oct 11 Fun Day at Sea
Mon, Oct 12 Fun Day at Sea
Tues, Oct 13 Manzanillo, Mexico Arrive
Wed, Oct 14 Zihuatavnejo/Ixtapa, Mexico (our fav.)
Thurs, Oct 15 Acapulco, Mexico Arrive
Fri, Oct 16 Fun Day at Sea
Sat, Oct 17 Fun Day at Sea
Sun, Oct 18 San Diego, CA

Here are some pics! We had such a great time! Thanks Rory!!

3 comments:

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

nice! Way to go Rory! Looks like you had a fun time, minus Rory getting sick..

Unknown said...

You have an uncle you know! I know how to carry bags! You know "Bag Boy" that kind of thing. I hope you will request my services when you go on your next cruise in the middle if November.

Dan and Jen said...

Oh, it looks like you guys had too much fun! What a fun surprise, Rory-way to go! I'm glad you guys got to do that!