Sunday, December 20, 2009

A little get-away!

Rory planned this BIG surprise for me this weekend to celebrate school's ending! Saturday afternoon, we headed up to Park City and stayed a night! We both have been really busy lately so it was really fun to spend some time together!
Us leaving our house!
Tubing Hill!


Our Hotel: Treasure Mountain Inn. Really nice! All newly remodeled! It is located at the top of main street. Rory left me little hints during the week about the location! It drove me crazy! I hate not knowing about surprises!

Dinner at Baja Catina! Yumm! Our favorite!
Lovin his TJ Taxi!


We ate breakfast at the Eating Establishment. Really good food!

Thanks Rory for such a fun weekend together! Love you!!!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

That looks like so much fun! : ) You guys are so cute!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

how fun! I love PC get a ways! so jealous