Sunday, December 20, 2009

Unofficial End to Graduate School!

Yes, after 1 1/2 years of sheer torture, I am finally done with graduate school...well, unofficially. Next semester is just externships! I'm not saying that they will be any easier! Actually I am quite convinced of the opposite, but FINALLY no more class! It was a bitter sweet ending...Everyone up there has sort of become my second family! I did after all spend most of my time with them! The week before finals, we decided to get together to celebrate the unofficial ending! We went to Fat Cats for bowling and pizza. We also did White Elephant for Christmas. Here are some pics...Here is all of us, or at least those who could make it! Poor Peter (in the middle) who had to put up with all of us girls!

Even Rory joined the fun!


1 comment:

KM said...

Congrats!!! I hope the next semester flys by! We still need to hang out neighbor!