Monday, February 2, 2009

I hate you Punxsutawney Phil


Well, If you hadn't heard, that stupid rat from PA came out this morning and declared another 6 more weeks of winter. I am just so sick of this cold! It is so miserable and pointless! All the winter brings is disease and car accidents. Maybe if I had money to enjoy our state's slopes, I would think different. I did enjoy the other weekend playing in the snow up at my family's farm. But I think I am just ready for it to be over! Weather forecasters have been wrong before, who are we to trust a groundhog named Phil? Okay, I realize I'm getting to carried away with all this...I'll try to look at the bright side of today. Maybe on TV later, they will show Groundhog Day with Bill Murray! I love that show! "Phil...Phil Conners, Ned Rierson! Now don't say you don't remember me cause I sure in heck fire remember you!" lol what a classic!
Well I hope you all have a great Groundhog day! Stay warm.
Oh, a special thanks to Rory for keeping up the blog! School has been super crazy.

No comments: