Sunday, May 9, 2010

Update!

Sorry, we have been slacking on the blog updates. Here are a few pictures with some captions on what we have been up to.



Courtney's birthday: we bought her a bike, 2010 Scott Contessa Speedster. We have been riding a lot to get ready for our triathlons.

Salt Lake Marathon: I did the half and got a PR(Personal Record). It was a lot of fun!

Spring Sprint Tri at the Kearns Oval Center: Courtney's first Tri! She did awesome. I lost 1st by 5 sec's. Kelly my sister did awesome also.



St. George Ironman: I volunteered the whole week before. It was a blast and my brother Ryan finished and did great!


Courtney's Graduation from graduate school with M.S. in Speech Language Pathology! I am so proud of her! She is still searching hard for a job but we are hopeful to find something great soon.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go guys! Looks like you have had a busy couple of months. Congrats Courtney on your schoolastic achievment!