Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New Blog!

Hello blogger friends.

I wanted to start a new blog about my adventures in Triathlons. I get a lot of people asking me how things are going and what events I am doing next. I also didn't want to take over our family blog with just triathlon news so below is my triathlon blog. It would be cool if you would add it to your blogs that you follow and come check it out every so often. I want to share this exciting sport with others and can try to help any one that has questions about triathlons. I am not an expert but have learned a ton over the past few months. I also made a big announcement on the blog the other day it's about two post down and it's a big one for me.

Thanks for your love and support!

Rory Duckworth

New blog:
Swim Bike Run... The life of a Triathlete:
http://swimbikerunlife.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Auntie Kelly said...

Nice! I love the new blog and the announcement :)