Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fitness



So we decided to get our membership back to Life Time Fitness. It was nice and cheap when the weather was good to just go run outside but it's too cold now. We love Life Time because they have everything there and it's a family gym so the meatheads are at a minimum plus the place is very nice.

We really love this free "No Limit circuit" class it's on Monday and Wednesday nights. It really kicks butt one of the best work outs. They also have a lot of other free classes. I plan on swimming and running a lot more because I (Rory) plan on doing a Triathlon next month. I need a lot of work!

I am also in the market for a Heart rate monitor if anyone has some ideas or good deals leave me a comment I am a newbie at this stuff also If anyone is interested I have a few seven-day passes if you would like to try the gym.

Here are a few pictures I stole online: (All the gyms are the same)












3 comments:

Ryan, Helen and Kids said...

Good for you guys... did you get bitten by the "inspiration bug"..:)

KM said...

Hey this place looks awesome. Not exactly way close but I miss going to a gym with aerobics and everything! How much was your membership?

Rory and Courtney Duckworth said...

$39. All the classes are free.