Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Finals Week

Well, 2 down and 2 more to go! This morning I got through my first final and turned in a take home final in the afternoon! I am now seeing light at the end of this very long tunnel! This semester has been crazy but I am just glad to be doing what I'm doing. Next week's finals should be tough so I'm starting now to study! I should have started even earlier but with everything else on my plate, there was no way! Well, wish me luck! Hope all of you out there experiencing finals week too will do well on your tests!

3 comments:

Afton McFee said...

Good luck, just take one day at a time!!

Unknown said...

Good luck! We know you will do great!

Hope all is well.

Auntie Kelly said...

I know you will do great on all your finals. Then it will be all fun during the Holidays. Good Luck.