Saturday, October 18, 2008

California 08: The Sequel

Well here are the remaining pics from our Cali trip! Saturday and Sunday, Rory and I went to Disneyland. It was fun but really crowded! After two full days of waiting in lines we needed a vacation from our vacation to say the least!! Monday we slept in and spent some time at the beach before our flight. It was really nice to soak up some rays before heading back to snow!

Sorry for the fuzzy quality on many...disposable cameras don't even come close to digital!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun together. Love the sunglasses. They look so cute on you!! I want to go on vacation so bad. Love you guys!

3 Men & a Lady said...

Looks/sounds like you had a blast! I am itching to go to Cali so badly after seeing all these pictures! Glad you two were able to get away. :)

Jessica Madsen said...

Hey Courtney, I don't know if you will remember me, but i used to live in your neighborhood, and I went to school with Rory. I just came across your blog. It is fun to see you both so happy and doing well!