Thursday, October 16, 2008

California Screamin'

Rory and I had a great weekend in sunny California! It wasn't as "sunny" as I thought it would be but still better than the snow in Utah! Overall, it was a fun and exciting time! I was stupid enough to forget the charger to the camera so we had to go buy a disposable camera for the remaining of the trip! I have not yet developed the pics so here are half of the pictures...the other half coming soon! Friday we went to Universal Studios. Rory and I agree that it was our favorite part of the trip! It was not busy at all! The Halloween Horror Nights was so-o cool! They turned the entire park into a huge haunted house! This year they featured Nightmare on Elm Street but also included other classic scary movies like Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Friday the 13th! The mazes were super scary and the backlot haunted tour was so freaky!! Rory made us be in front, so of course all the characters were jumping out for us! I wish we took more pics! It was by far the best haunted attraction either of us have ever been to!





2 comments:

Auntie Kelly said...

Looks scary. I can't wait to see all the pics.

Poulsen Family said...

You have such a fun life. Wow what another great trip! I wish I could of gone with you! Your blog is so beautiful...
Love-
A