Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Empty house

Well, now that the smell of burnt popcorn is finally starting to fade, the house has gotten kinda lonely recently! Rory is "having an amazing time" (direct quote) at a Farmers convention at no where else but Wendover, NV of all places. So, that leaves Hutch and I home by ourselves... I feel especially bad for Hutchie because I am gone all day then too tired to play with him when I get home! The wind last night was way too scary for me to be alone! I had to check my doors twice before I went to bed! Yes, I know I'm a mess! But the wind was seriously shaking my house! Well, Hutch is bugging me now to go on a W-A-L-K. I better take him...

3 comments:

Pistolmom said...

www.mytitleofliberty.blogspot.com
LDS view
www.freedoms-fight.blogspot.com
Secular view

3 Men & a Lady said...

You can TOTALLY come over and hang out with us! Seriously, let me know if you need some company. I'm sure Broox and Hutch would find some ways to have fun!

grace said...

Courtney, I know how you feel! Jonny is at a conference this weekend too, leaving me alone in SLC as well. We can do it! Call me if you need someone to hang out with!