Sunday, January 11, 2009

One down..

..And 4 more to go! Rory has been nagging me to post something about my grades from this last semester. Well, I got all A's! Only four more semesters to go. I start tomorrow and am sort of nervous for clinic! This is our first semester of real clinic work with our own clients. I have only received one client so far, which is frustrating because they should have been all assigned to me by now! This is on the agenda tomorrow of one of the things I need to figure out! Well, wish me luck! They say that this is the hardest semester of the program...Yeah for me!

2 comments:

grace said...

You smarty pants! Way to go on ALL A'S!!!! We are super impressed! We sure missed you on New Years. Maybe some time we'll get to see your house...Hopefully we'll get together soon.

adrienne said...

Way to go Court! YOu are amazing. You and Carlie got the brains in the family! I am so proud of you. YOu will do a great job in clinic. It will be fun to use all your knowledge!