Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Great Outdoors!

Yes, well Rory and I have become quite the outdoor couple! For the remaining of the holiday weekend, we joined my family camping up near the Timberlakes area on a sweet 300 + acre property, thanks to Travis's family hookups!! It was so-o fun up there! We went fishing, four-wheeling, and just hung out! Hutch LOVED it up there, except when we threw him in the water! It was his first time swimming and he was a natural...went straight for the shore! He didn't trust us much after that... Four wheeling up into the Unitas was absolutely amazing! We thought that kind of seclusion only existed in places like Yellowstone! Overall, we had a great time! Sunday, my little bro Jake had his Court of Honor. Good job Eagle! We are so proud of you!

2 comments:

Ryan, Helen and Kids said...

Ryan says: Looks like a lot of fun. I can't wait for Camp Yuba, we should have a lot of fun!

adrienne said...

I love looking at all your pic. Thanks for taking them so I can see what you all did! It sure looks like a lot of fun. The kids and I wish we were there with you. love you you all!