Monday, August 2, 2010

Mirror Lake 2010

With Courtney starting work soon, we really wanted to spend every minute left of this summer having fun. So, we went camping at Mirror Lake with the family this weekend and had a great time! Courtney and I went up Friday afternoon and stayed until Sunday. Robby, Jessica and Kelly came up Saturday night. On the way up, I decided to ride my bike from the bottom of the canyon to the camp site on the Mirror Lake Highway. It was a nice climb all the way up for about 25.5 miles. Courtney also got her new Xterra X2 wetsuit so we planned an open water swim with Kelly (my sister). My brother Robby also joined us in his first open water swim. Check out the short video I put together.



























On the way home Sunday, we were starving so we stopped at this little local grub and burger joint in Kamas.


4 comments:

Auntie Kelly said...

Nice video. Thanks for the invite, it was fun.

Annie Duckworth said...

Looks like fun!

Unknown said...

You look like Batman with a wife beater when your wearing your wet suit.

Rory and Courtney Duckworth said...

Don't mess with Bat boy!!!