Thursday, April 1, 2010

Moving :(

This is kinda late notice but Rory has accepted a District Manager job with Farmers in Austin, TX. He leaves today to get up to speed with the job and will come back next week to get everything packed and moved. It really is all working out because the job market has been so tough here in Utah for me I was easily able to find a job in Austin making three times the rate in Utah. We love you all and will have lots of updates for you and If you know of anyone who would like to become an agent in Austin, TX let Rory know!


Here are a few pictures of our new hometown and the house Farmers has purchased for us.




Our New Home

YEAH RIGHT IN OUR DREAMS!!!




APRIL FOOLS!!!

5 comments:

Jessica Madsen said...

you guys get me everytime.

Copinga's said...

Oh my goodness you guys are so funny! I fall for it everytime and was so sad!!

3 Men & a Lady said...

I totally fell for it too... you punks!!!!

Jenny said...

Wow...I totally fell for that! I was yelling the whole thing to Mike in the other room...then I had to tell him I was an idiot!

Ferran Family said...

I totally believed you! How funny!