Thursday, April 16, 2009

Exhausted!

I know that I should make better use of my time and post a real post, however, I really have to get back to clinic reports and paperwork!! Just wanted to let you all know that Rory and I are still alive (in case you were wondering!). I have been super busy with school, trying to wrap up the semester. Rory is still working hard trying to earn the doe! A couple of other great things lately: Easter was great, my little brother Jake went to the MTC on Wednesday (pictures to come), Rory and I have become board-game nerds, and Hutch is officially an executioner! (Longer story) I promise to elaborate but if I keep procrastinating on my homework, I will be up again all night like the other week! (not sure if I talked about that one either...geez! I really need to keep up on this blogging)
Hope all is well with everyone out there! Again, stay tuned for more updates....

1 comment:

Auntie Kelly said...

School is almost done and then it's vacation time. Good luck with your finals.