Saturday, September 20, 2008

Back to Reality!

Like I promised...more posts. Well, we haven't been doing much since summer ended, which is a good excuse for the lack of posts. Back to reality I suppose! School started up again for me and Rory has just been busy with his work!!We seriously now feel like an old couple: being boring homebodies and going to bed at 10:00! We both come home and just either crash on the couch or go straight to bed!!

School is tough but I'm managing. Between clinic and class, it is a lot to take in!! This week was especially draining because I was preparing for an exam like crazy!! I think I ended up doing pretty good though...

It all starts over tomorrow for yet another exam this week...Only difference is that I actually enjoy this class so it shouldn't be too bad studying for the test! Lets hope, right?! Well I certainly got myself into this, so I shouldn't be complaining!! I think I will like it a lot more in the actual field on not just in the classroom. Only two more years....

1 comment:

3 Men & a Lady said...

Courtney! What are you talking about your blog not being much??? It's darling! It'll be fun to keep in touch this way too. Hang in there with school. It's so awesome that you're getting your Master's Degree! It'll be so worth it! :)